We love Slack! All employees regardless of location have access to slack. This allows us to communicate in real-time with one another as well as jump into huddles or Zoom calls. We have several active channels or “groups” on Slack that you can voluntarily join and participate in as well to interact with those outside of your immediate working teams. Some examples of our social channels are virtual coffees (you’re randomly paired with someone else on the channel to meet and connect virtually), a pets channel, music fanatics, pride, children of Doma, trivia and many more.
Monthly “All Hands” calls in which our Executive Leadership Team discusses companywide updates and accomplishments.
Employee Resource Groups- these are open to all employees at Doma.
We have over 100 offices throughout the United States. Therefore, you may have an opportunity to meet with other Doma employees local to you.
From our CEO throughout the entire company, we understand our obligation to foster an inclusive environment that embraces difference and values the contributions of each of our team members. We are being very intentional about enhancing the diversity of our organization – across all levels – to ensure that our workforce reflects the customers and communities that we serve. We know that a diverse and inclusive company leads to more engaged employees, creates more effective teams and fosters greater innovation and creativity so we are fiercely committed to advancing this work.
Fostering a sense of belonging for our employees and creating a space that is welcoming of different cultures, backgrounds and perspectives is a priority for us. We are making conscious decisions to bring this to fruition by way of:
- Employee Resource Groups that serve as a powerful tool for inclusion by supporting Women, Black, Hispanic/LatinX, Asian American Pacific Islander and LGBTQ+ community members, with more on the way.
- Monthly Cultural Forums for employees to collectively increase their awareness and appreciation of different cultures and perspectives.
- Diversity training that equips our employees with tools, skills and information to help them individually and collectively support our inclusive culture.
- Inclusion Leadership Council made up of C-suite executives to ensure DEI is a priority company-wide and aligns with our organizational goals and priorities.
We believe that architecting the future of real estate requires a diverse team powering a culture of belonging. By building a team and culture that is truly inclusive – where our team members feel heard, valued, respected, and encouraged to reach their full potential – we will break through the barriers that have held back our industry for centuries.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Doma here: https://www.doma.com/diversity/
- An invitation to self-identify is an optional question on our job application that is collected and reported to the US Department of Labor confidentially. Your Self-ID information is secure.
- We understand details about your identity are very personal and we are committed to ensuring the information you share is always private.
- Recruiters nor hiring managers will see your Self-ID information and it will not result in any adverse treatment for the applicant in any way.
- Given our deep focus on Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI), it is important for us to have insight into our current and prospective workforce. We want to ensure we are attracting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and creating programs, initiatives and policies that support everyone across our organization, in the most equitable way possible.
- Insights will only be shown in aggregate without revealing information about your identity.
Remote work is available for many, but not all positions. If you’re interested in a remote role, please let your Doma recruiter know.
Some roles may be remote or could work in any city as long as it is based in the United States. To get more exposure to our open opportunities, we do post our roles to various major cities throughout the United States, depending on the role and function.
reimbursement and Paid Time Off?
Creating an incredible employee experience is important to us, and we know the total employee benefits package is a key part of that experience. We live our One Team value and offer comprehensive and competitive employee benefits designed with our team members top of mind. Plus, benefits are effective on your first day of employment!
Your recruiter will go into more detail during your interview process.
o offer the most competitive compensation package available for each unique opportunity. Your recruiter will happily discuss compensation details with you during the interview process.
We love when our candidates do a bit of additional research on Doma and come prepared with questions. Feel free to explore all the resources on our website. You can also follow us on most social media platforms to see all of the exciting things we’ve been doing here at Doma!
Take some time to meet some of our Doma employees, get a look inside Doma, read up on some articles and press releases as well as hear more about Diversity and Inclusion at Doma here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/doma
Relax and be yourself in the interview. Your character is your best-selling point, and we want to get to know YOU, not just your experience that you bring to the table.
Meeting via Zoom?
- Eye contact – I know for some it can feel strange to interview over video, but we want to make sure it’s a good experience for you and the interviewer. Please position the camera in a way that replicates an in-person interview- facing the interviewers.
- Find a quiet place — we want to be able to hear each other.
- New to Zoom? – Watch these videos to prepare
- How to Join a Zoom Meeting
- Zoom Basics
The timeline can vary, but it typically should take 2-3 weeks. Please discuss any time restrictions with your recruiter.
After your application is submitted, our recruiting team will evaluate your skills and experience related to the position you applied for. If you are selected to move forward, you’ll hear from one of Doma’s recruiters to set up an interview. Our recruiters are here to help you prepare for each step of the journey.
The next step will involve a 30 minute phone or video interview with the Recruiter. You’ll learn more about who we are as a company, the role that you applied for, and you will also have the opportunity to share more about your experience and how it aligns to the role.
Depending on the role, the process may vary, but the next phase will typically involve a phone or video interview with the hiring manager or team member.
After that conversation, you’ll continue to remaining rounds of interviews with potential teammates, managers, and key stakeholders. These are typically the last rounds of formal interviews.
After your final interviews, you’ll hear from your recruiter. If you receive a job offer, you will work with your recruiter to determine start date, complete paperwork, and finalize other details.