Experienced Agents Dedicated to Exemplary Service
Doma seeks to partner with the most knowledgeable and trusted agents in each market and works diligently to provide their agents with the tools, training, and regulatory information to help us achieve success for our customers and your clients.
Doma Agents offer Unparalleled Differentiation
- Proven Financial Stability: As a Doma agent, we are committed to providing you with a quality closing experience and a title insurance policy that is backed by the strength of Doma. Doma holds an A’ (A Prime) Unsurpassed – Financial Strength Rating® from Demotech. This means that regardless of the severity of a general economic downturn or deterioration in the insurance cycle, insurers earning an A Prime Unsurpassed rating are expected to have positive surplus regarding policyholders for 18 months from the initial assignment of the rating.
- One-Hour Underwriting Guarantee: As a Doma agent, we are empowered to provide high-quality service backed by Doma’s unparalleled one-hour Underwriting Counsel response time guarantee. With access to an experienced team of underwriting attorneys, our customers no longer need to wait for answers to complex title questions.
- Deep Expertise in Title: As a Doma agent, it is imperative that we stay on top of regulatory as well as industry-wide changes, especially with new regulations enacted by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. As a member of the Doma Agent Network, we are provided an abundance of educational opportunities through monthly publications, state-specific legal and regulatory bulletins, and training webinars. The continued focus on education and development means we can more effectively shepherd even the toughest transactions to a smooth closing for your clients.
High Standards that Safeguard Your Clients
To qualify as a member of the Doma Agent Network, we went through a rigorous evaluation process and are continually evaluated to ensure we are meeting the highest standards. This includes:
- Initial review of credit, background, financial solvency, escrow accounts, settlement practices, and compliance procedures
- Licensing, insurance, and disciplinary history verification
- Review of sample files, financial metrics, claims history, and market representation
- Ongoing annual and comprehensive audits, credit and background checks
- Routine on-site operational evaluations and monthly monitoring of business activity, escrow account reconciliation, and policy production
Contact us today to experience the difference of the Doma Agent on your next transaction.