Doma Title Insurance’s “Power-Up for Today’s Market” is a one-day, continuing education seminar for title professionals.
- Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2023
- Time: 8am – 4:30pm EDT
- Location: Columbus Marriott Northwest – 5605 Blazer Parkway Dublin, OH 43017
About this event
Join us! Doma Title Insurance’s Power-Up for Today’s Market is a one-day, continuing education seminar for title agents, settlement services agents and attorneys in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan. The seminar features top industry experts, including Doma Underwriting Counsel, who will provide instruction on the most talked-about topics in title and the real estate industry. Sessions will offer a clear path to understanding market trends, emerging pain points and compliance requirements to help title professionals succeed and prepare for upcoming market shifts.
Participants will have the opportunity to hear from expert industry speakers and network with peers, while earning up to six* hours of continuing education (CE) and continuing legal education (CLE) credit. Topics include:
- Underwriting Hot Topics
- Title Searches and Exams: An Automated Landscape
- RESPA: A Primer for Title Agents (Keynote)
- Ethics in Title (1 hour ethics credit)
- Digital Closings, RON and eMortgages
- Going Digital: The Promise and the Pitfalls
All Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan title insurance and settlement services agents are invited to attend.
HOTEL RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Hotel reservations can be made for the night of June 13 at the Columbus Marriott Northwest, 5605 Blazer Parkway, Dublin, OH by calling directly at 614.791.1000. (Mention “Doma 2023 Seminar” to receive the discounted rate of $165, plus applicable taxes. Room discount ends May 26.)
CE / CLE*
- CE and CLE applications will be submitted to the states of Ohio and Indiana. A CLE application will be submitted to Kentucky.
PRE-SEMINAR DINNER RECEPTION – RSVP
- In town early? Join us for our complimentary attendee dinner reception. Please RSVP when you register for the seminar by checking “Yes” on the order form.
- June 13 / Hyde Park Grille, 6360 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 6:30-9:30 PM. Meet in the Marriott hotel lobby at 6 PM. Shuttle departs from hotel at 6:15 PM.
- Tara Begg, Agency Manager, Ohio and Northeast Kentucky
- James Casson, Agency Manager, Indiana
- Anne Flynn, Agency Manager, Michigan