Buying a home is a mix of emotions no matter if it’s your first or your fifth time.
This guide, chapters outlined below, will help you better understand the title and escrow part of buying a home, provide important information you need to know, and offer some handy tricks to keep in mind along the way.
- What is Title and Title Insurance?
- What is Escrow
- Who Pays What? A Guide to Closing Costs
- Reading the Preliminary Title Insurance Report
- Common Forms of Vesting Titles
- How to Read a Loan Estimate
- How to Read a Closing Disclosure
- Buyer Title and Escrow Process
- Quick Guide to Property Taxes
- Avoid Property Tax Penalty
- Successful Closings
- Moving Checklist
Want to read all this great information in one spot? You can download the entire guide.
If you still have questions, please see our FAQ.